The Sumbawa Univeristy of Technology Global Ambassador Scholarship program (U-GAS) is a grand opportunity for international students who desire to study in Indonesia. UTS offers scholarships for undergraduate and Master’s programs.
The Sumbawa University of Technology is calling for global talents to join our university. Our university welcomes international students from all over the world, to study among a wide range of academic programs and reach their full potential.
Our university continuously strives to bring cutting-edge programs highly relevant to the dynamics of the fast-changing global world as well as the local challenges. In Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa, your mind and horizon keep wandering globally, and yet your practices impact directly the local community. Expand your horizons with the U-GAS Scholarship program.
Global Ambassador Scholarship program (U-GAS)
Reach your fullest potential through learning, research,
innovation, and community service at UTS.
Build your future with us!
We are looking for international curious minds who can demonstrate academic excellence, high intellectual capacity, strong leadership potential, and passion for community service and innovation.
Education without limits, UTS is a comfortable home
of learning to build your future
Located in the foothill of Olat Maras —which means Hill of Happiness in the local Sumbawa language—, this young university hosts hundreds of faculty members and researchers as well as thousands of students from all over Indonesia.
- Non-Indonesian citizen
- having academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Have a good command of English
- Have completed high school (for the undergraduate programs) and 4-year undergraduate program (for the Master’s program)
- Poses clarity of aspirations
- Conforming to have a high level of motivation in academic and career aspirations success
- Has a good understanding of his/her desired study program
- Demonstrated capacity to implement positive change
- Understanding of how their interests engage with global issues
- Engagement in academic departments, campus organizations, and/or the community (for Master’s applicants)
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
- Exemption of Immigrations fees
- Application Form;
- Motivation letter;
- A complete CV;
- A copy bank account statement (**);
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities, and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations;
- An English-translated copy of the degree certificate;
- An English-translated copy of the academic transcript;
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application);
- Health certificate (**);
- Certificate of English Proficiency. (*);
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (*).
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Certificate of vaccination (Covid-19)
All documents must be in English.
(*) optional, but will be an added advantage.
(**) Can be submitted after the admission result is announced.
- All applicants must submit the filled application form along with required documents to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All documents will be screened by the team of the International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee
- Admission Office (PMB) will announce the selected applicants to proceed to the interview.
- The selected applicants will be interviewed through an online platform
- Participants will receive admission results through e-mail (kindly check your e-mail regularly)
- The selected applicants proceed to the enrolment registration online
For inquiries, please contact: email@example.com